A Letter To My Childhood Hero

A Letter to My Childhood Hero

It has been a long time since you hugged me tight.
Do you remember the first time I called you my guide?
Upset me couldn't succeed with the trigonometry being my failure,
You were the one who encouraged my passion without any flier or brochure.

I was a kid then who smiled at the plays of field,
Little did I know against the society only You were my shield.
My mother was accustomed with me asking about your lively profession,
Cause who would be there helping me out in Life with that last suggestion.

Yes, missing You is a heartache,
I realised when I used to cry during my school break;
That warmth and your love which I still long for,
Has always been buried under my dictionary's metaphor.

I was just ten when you left my mom and me,
Though my mood's down, I prayed for You only to thee.
Today I grew up with the same profession you had,
Feeling the necessity of your emotions sometimes I sit sad.

I have my wife and child back at your self made home,
At times trying to take them to Italy and Rome.
Shreena her name a lovely daughter she is,
Everyday she desires to travel here there and overseas.

She hunts in me to share stories about You,
Hardly does she know that words are only a few.
Aspires to be a travel photographer, yes out of the line,
And like You I teach her to follow her dreams and everything will be fine.

It's time for me to go back to the field smiling,
Even I wish to be martyred serving my Nation wearing your medals still shining.
Innocent I am still deducing the reason for this war of peace,
Afraid if it's not for the Nation but against the Religion so should it cease.

I am still your little lad yet nowadays I usually don't get mad,
Though lost You when I was a child still feel proud to call you a Perfect Dad.
Your Shehbaz is now 31, matured and young and gay,
But unlike my daughter I fail to wish You a "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. "

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ek Tara Howar Oppekhkhaye ( 1 )